Each year, the NYC Summit focuses on innovation in the licensing industry by expanding the conversation. This year's speaker lineup is no exception. Here are some of the executives who will be speaking at the 2018 Summit:
- Rosa Zeegers, EVP of Consumer Products and Experiences at National Geographic
- A special session focusing on social influencers featuring one of the biggest digital stars today, Jake Paul (picture right), and his talent manager and business partner, Kevin Gould of Kombo Ventures. Joining them will be Paul’s licensing agent Ross Misher of Brand Central and Gil Eyal, founder of the influencer directory HYPR!
- Alix Kram, VP of Global Consumer Products at Warner Music Group
- Josh Goodstadt, EVP of Licensing for the newly formed National Basketball Players, Inc
- Charlotte Clisby, Co-founder/Chief Commercial Officer of innovative, print-on-demand platform Evode Group
...and this is only the beginning! More exciting speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. The Summit topics have also been announced. Check out the 2018 Summit schedule here!